Sunday, February 18, 2007

Starting out

Hi family and friends,

We, okay I, decided we needed to start a blog. This way you can see what we're up to. Truthfully, I'm mostly knitting lately, and I can now prove it by posting some of my projects. I've also been doing some TNR, which is trapping, neutering and returning feral cats in my neighborhood. I've done 2 cats so far. They've both been spayed and gotten their rabies shots. I've got to return the trap on Monday, but that's ok since it gives me and the cat colony a break. Luckily there are only 4 cats total to TNR. The neighbors don't mind the cats, they just don't want to bother with them. Quite frankly, I'm just as glad the neighbors don't mind them. Their backyard has been perfect feral cat habitat for many years now. Grey and Monster spent some time there during their early kittenhood before I moved Fluffy (aka Beatle) into the house.

Anyway, bear with me as I learn to use the digital camera and all the bells and whistles of blogging. Keith will probably post some too.

2 comments:

Honi said...

Great great start.. Cant wait to see the pictures...

Unknown said...

Glad to see this. Good luck!!!!! Love from us to both of you!!