Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gloomy weather, gloomy thoughts


Some days I really miss Scooter. I knew him his entire life. From the night I knew Pixel had gotten in the family way until that awful day this past summer when we took him for his final vet visit. I was on my feet a lot yesterday, and my back is feeling a little achy, and Scooter used to come nap on my stomach every time I took a nap. When I was sore like this, his weight and warmth felt so good. He would stay there, purring like crazy until we both drifted into sleep. He was the best cat ever.


Don't get me wrong. I love the kitties that live with us now, but Scooter was very special.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hugs to you.

Kyoko said...

AAAwww. Thank you so much for sharing your thought with us. I know that no matter where Scooter is, he is reading your post and being with you :D
*hugs*
x
Kyoko