Monday, February 1, 2010

A quick check in

I'm still around, just not blogging.


I don't have much to share. Housework (yuck), yoga, rain, the vet for Lily, the eyedoctor for me...


Well, that's a tale I've been composing my head. I just need to sit down and share it with you.


In the meantime, pity me as our digital camera is going crazy. We think it's dying a slow and pink death. Many of the pictures have a pink tinge and may look blurred or wavy. Remember this sock pic? At the time, I thought it was me moving the camera. Apparently not, as it's doing this while on the tripod now. While it does look really cool, it's not what I'm looking for when posting items on ebay.
Yes, I've spent a part of the weekend thinking of witty text to go with some of those things couples accumulate over the years. Why yes, who doesn't need another salad bowl? And in a pattern that doesn't reflect my kitchen, lifestyle or taste? Thank you ever so much. Well, you know how it is. Wedding gifts that have taken up space for 20+ years. Maybe it's time to let them go and make $5 in the process. Overcoming packratitis can be fun. I'm also going through some of my yarn, and let me tell you, writing text for yarn is ever so much easier. I've only got one listed so far, but that is only the beginning. And no, I don't think you'll see any Wollmeise or numma numma listed from me.

No comments: