Friday, September 11, 2009

Pea soup!

I have never seen fog like I've seen these past two days! I heard about fog being so thick there could be 40 car pileups, but this Southern gal really didn't believe it. I believe it now. The fog we drove through leaving Bloomington, IL yesterday was so thick that we missed an exit since we couldn't read the signs until we were literally on top of it. I just looked out the window here in Wisconsin and saw the same thing. I'll see if I can take a picture of it. I won't be able to post pictures until I'm back home and have all my proper camera cords and software.

Yes, I'm in Wisconsin, home of the Green Bay Packers, cheeseheads and miles of genetically modified corn. (Just you wait, Monsanto, until the Vegetable Liberation Front, composed of all those mutant veggies, rises up!) As for me, I'll avoid anything with corn in it and just enjoy all the wooly goodness I can stand at the fiber fair this weekend. Thank goodness I have such a wonderful hubby who lets me run off to snorgle yarn while he stays home and works! He's the best!

No comments: