Sunday, September 20, 2009

Those crazy critters


Lily's found a new place to sleep. Yes, that is the headlight of a 1984 Datsun 300 ZX. That's the last year they were Datsun.

This car has a long history with my family. My Mom and stepdad L originally bought it.

Then it went off to college with my cousin. She later gave it to my

uncle. A few years ago it went back to my Mom and stepdad D. Now we have it.
It does need some work. Mom and D put work into it, but Keith has always wanted a car to restore, and this one still has plenty of things he can do. In the meantime, I need to order a repair manual for him, and I get to start looking for things like a heat shield (which always makes me think of Star Trek).


I know, it's always cats on my blog. Can't help it. I know my place in the universe, and it is to serve catkind.
However, you've been more than patient, so here are more sheep pictures from Wisconsin Sheep and Wool. Enjoy.



















































Ahhh! Mom's back home. Do you think she'll stay put if I sleep in her suitcase and knead her things?




1 comment:

Kim said...

Sheepies and lambies and kitties! Yay!