Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Check this out

I heard about this site while listening to 99X on the way to work this morning. http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigmiaow.pl
It was too funny. Some of the cats really do look like Hitler with big ears.

Only 2 more days until the Mystery Shawl 3 posts the first clue. I swatched last night and will post as soon as I block it. I hope I'm not repeating myself. I've seen a couple of people I know posting on the list. I'll have to work on the UT blanket tonight to get enough done to take the weekend for lace knitting.

2 comments:

Paloma said...

Hi There,

I'm also in the huge MS3 group and seeing as how you are knitting a blanket in UT colors was wondering, are you in Austin?
Might be nice to meet up with some fellow MS3 knitters some time.

Eve said...

Hi,

The UT blanket is actually for some cousins who are adopting a child. While they did live in Austin after college, it's for Tennessee. I'm in Stone Mtn, just outside of Atlanta. Have you checked the database files in the MS3 group? There is a listing of meetups, and if there isn't one in Austin, you can start your own.