Thursday, June 28, 2007

Needles are finally here.

Sometimes you just have to wonder about the Postal Service. Quite frankly, I've had few complaints about them over the years. However, I am one of those people who will track her purchases several times a day because I am impatient. My Knitpicks order left Ohio on 6/21. From there it came to Atlanta on 6/22. On 6/23 it was in Charlotte (WTF!?). Today, 6/28, the package finally arrives. I really don't understand why it needed to take the trip to South Carolina. Anyway, I hope my needles had a good time while they toured the southeast. I know I've always enjoyed touring the southeast. I'm ready for the Mystery Stole 3 to start (which must be why I hear Magical Mystery Tour cueing up in my head)

Apologies for the short post, but I really need to get more than 2 pattern repeats done on the UT blankie. I want to get finished with it in order to start the stole & Jesse's Flames.

And one final thing! I am so excited to find that Whole Foods now carries Ben & Jerry's Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream. I had a hair appointment tonight after work, so I couldn't buy any. Tomorrow I'm taking the cooler with me so my ice cream won't melt on the way home.

No comments: