Friday, November 9, 2007

The answer is here

and I have Hashimoto's. That's a type of hypothyroidism that is caused by an autoimmune disorder. At least I know now, and I get to start on synthroid next week. The doctor will call it in tomorrow since she's on call this weekend, and I'll probably start on Sunday to see how it works for me.

As for Ravelry - yikes! I've been having a great time adding yarn, adding to my queue, and seeing what other people are knitting. Tonight I found a group of vampire fan knitters. Of course I joined. I read Dracula when I was 11. I think that freaked my teacher out.

1 comment:

Honi said...

hmm so u have a type of Sushi? hey thats what it sounds like or an expensive japanese dining establishment.. seriously I am so glad u are diagnosed.. and there is a relatively easy treatment.. hope things work well with the drug..