Thursday, November 8, 2007

Brief post

Hi all,

I really wanted to let you know just how much fun Cat's workshop was on Tuesday, but today when I woke up I felt like my scalp muscles had shrunk 2 sizes overnight. I spent all day Tuesday at the workshop knitting, I knitted when I got home, I toted and lifted all day at work yesterday, and knitted all night last night. Too much for my no longer 20 year old muscles. At least I hope that's all it was. For not only were my muscles too tight, I had that light sensitivity and nausea that come with the ever so much fun migraine.

I feel much better now, but I've spent much time resting in a darkened room. The worst was not being sleepy and thinking about knitting without being able to try out the bizarre things I was thinking. Cat had done gone and stretched my brain in funny ways!

Anyway, just dealing with "ghost" pain now. I'm heading back to bed for awhile in order to rest and to fulfill my duty to provide warmth and a place to rest a furry head to the catkins. Hopefully later tonight I provide you with a better post about what a great time I had on Tuesday. I had so much fun I didn't take pictures, but I found myself on another blog's post.

No comments: