Wednesday, November 21, 2007

He's back!!

The problem is, I'm not sure which one he is. And you might well wonder about whom I am speaking? It's one of my orange feral boys. When Mr. Chubbikins and Lily showed up, the orange kitty family was driven off repeatedly. For some time now, probably several months, I've only seen Momcat, and I don't see her regularly. So this morning I was quite surprised to see an orange tuxedo boy out there. I'm just not sure if it's Dadcat or Tux. I doubt I'll find out either since whichever it was ran off. I startled him, and he startled me. I'll just make sure enough food is out so he can eat once I get the wild grey cat back inside.

I'll blog more later. It's been a really busy week with all sorts of drama (not fun), a wedding and my very first dyed-by-me sock yarns. Next post will be complete with pictures.

Thanks to Stuff on my cat I now check out this site too. The Daily Kitten I just love kittens. I'm very diligent about spay and neutering, but sometimes I just want to play with kittens. I'm just a sucker for such a sweet face with needlesharp claws.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Honi said...

Hi Eve,
Those kitties know who love them and will treat them right.. you of course.. So sorry I did not get to visit more... so much was going on during the wedding .. not sure if you heard of all the folks that got sick.. apparently Saturday night.. about 12 people including one of my nieces got what we thought was food poisoning from The Club.. apparently it is a virus.. because several others got sick as late as Monday night... one of my other nieces ended up at the ER because of this... so it was crazy Sunday.. thank you guys so much for making the effort to come and be with us.. and celebrate.. I really do appreciate it more than you will know...

Honi said...

me again had a lot of blog catching up to do.. LOVE THE WRAP.. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT.. can not wait to have it.. LOL LOVVE LOVE IT!!!!