Saturday, February 14, 2009

Silly me! I forgot to blog about this.

The thrill of cooking for your pets.

This morning I got up and put together food for Scooter and Monster. After chopping and mixing and heating it up for them, I presented them with their food.

Monster took one look and left the kitchen. Scooter gobbled his for a minute, then went to try Monster's. I had to take him back to his food, and while doing so, Chubby decided to eat Monster's food. I let him as it couldn't hurt him to lose a few ounces also.

In the meantime, Dr. Alicia called, and she said that each cat is different. I don't think I'll have any problems with Scooter other than I think I need to puree it. Monster, though, will be difficult. I'll puree hers too, but I've got to figure out how to get her to eat it.

The knitting lesson went pretty well. I'm pleased with both of their progress. Learning new techniques can be a challenge, and some techniques are more challenging than others.

No comments: