Sunday, February 15, 2009

Socks and KnitMeter

One thing I've noticed as I've been knitting socks these past few weeks is that my KnitMeter and stash reduction seem to be moving at a snail's pace. Of course, each stitch on a US size 1 or 1.5 needle only uses maybe 5mm of yarn, so knitting 19 yards is pretty darn good. However, after racing through that Kureyon and Silk Garden, I just feel sooooo slow.

So last night I started on a gift project. Sorry, no pictures until after it's delivered. I was worried (not much) about the Hanukah gifts I whipped up as my family might occasionally read my blog. I just decided not to show any pictures until the gift is given, that way I won't be wondering at night was that a good idea to post that pic.


I could show a picture of Keith's sock in progress, but it looks remarkably like the last picture with the exception the cuff is longer, so it's not that fascinating. How about a random cat picture instead?
Typical.

No comments: