Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday stuff

This afternoon is the second try at homemade catfood. This time, it's going into the food processor and getting pureed. I think that will help make it more palatable to Monster, and Scooter won't be able to pick out the chunks of meat.



Sometime in the next few days, I'm doing a small destash. As lovely as lace is, at this point in my life it's not a knitting option. I have some lace yarns to destash, as well as some Rowan Damask in a color that did not appear in real life as it did on my monitor. I'll post them here and in my stash on Ravelry.



And that's my exciting life for today. Woohoo.



There has been knitting, but I can't post it as it's a gift. How about another random picture?

That's Chubbers sitting in the planter watching while Monster approaches. On second thought, she may be hunting while he watches. Who really knows with cats?

No comments: