Saturday, August 30, 2008

Comments on comments

Thanks for the great information about getting pots at Garden Ridge. I would have never thought about that. I realized that I have a stock pot still in the box somewhere, and I'll have to dig it out to see what size it was. I did buy an enamel one from Walmart yesterday with the steamer insert. I won't use it for immersion dyeing as it does have a ding in the enamel, but it will be fine for steaming.

As for the rebellious, what I would have done for some thigh high boots when I was thinner! Right now I would just look pathetic in them, but I'm in the process of changing that too. I plan to be running regularly by the time we start having cooler mornings. I enjoy eating too much, so I'll just have to ramp up the exercise. (BTW - I used to have a fabulous black leather skirt, and I still have some fabulous boots with bats and skulls hardware on them.)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Aha! I knew somewhere under that quiet, unassuming exterior was a motorcycle babe! Rock on!