Sunday, August 17, 2008

There won't be much blogging today

I know, I usually give you a nice long post with pictures on Sunday morning. You know how it is. Keith sleeps late. Cats are busy doing their cat thing while Sassy is out back sleeping in her doghouse (which she never seems happy about, but when she realizes I'm keeping her out from underfoot for a hour or so, she reluctantly goes in there for a nap). However, last night I noticed I was starting to get that tickle in my throat. By 10ish I was begging Keith to give the tub a scrub so I could take a soak. (I've stuck mostly to showers since the drought began, and Lily does like to sleep in the tub.)

I had a lousy night's sleep with the sore throat and a crick in my neck. I won't sit here and complain since no one wants to read that, nor do I really want to type it. I'm taking my cup of tea and a book to read until I doze off again. Pictures later if I'm feeling better.

2 comments:

Janice in GA said...

Oh man, sorry to hear you're under the weather. There seems to be a late summer cold thing going around.

Rest and heal.

Kim said...

feel better!