Friday, August 8, 2008

No pictures of India today

Sorry, dear readers, things got away from me today. I didn't have time to dig through pictures, and now I need to knit a swatch for a class I'm teaching tomorrow.

For the record, I did wear Birkenstocks, but with punjabi suits or baggy pants. No hemp skirts for me at the time (too expensive.) I'll see if I have any pictures wearing traditional Indian garb.

Ravelympics have started, so tonight I'm casting on my Spring Fling socks as soon as my swatch is knitted up. I'll see what I can do about pics tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eve - I tried to comment on your post about your trip to India and the far east - but for some reason on that day I couldn't post. Would love to see your travel pictures. Your trip sounds like a trip I would like to have taken. Maybe we can meet up off line so I can look at them.

P.S. I've been with Yogananda's group for many, many years.
Talk to you soon - Hester