Sunday, January 18, 2009

Knitting picture

Here's a photo of Keith's Wollmeise sock in progress. For those who want details, the colorway is Maria's Deepest Purple in the darkest dyes on size 1 Addi Turbos for Magic Loop. Working toe up using Judy's magic cast on and working in garter rib from Charlene Schurch's Sensational Knitted Socks. The colors are deeper and not so pink looking in real life, but this was a quicky photo so I'd have something to put on my projects page on Ravelry.
The Lady Eleanor is coming right along. I've got 2 balls of Kureyon left that I know of, but I think I've got another one stashed in the bins in the closet. I sure hope so as I don't think two more will be quite enough to make it long enough for a comfortable stole. I didn't bother with pictures of it this week. I think I'll be finished with it this week, or by the end of the month by the latest. It just depends on how much time this sock lures me into knitting it.

No comments: