Saturday, January 31, 2009

January 2009 yardage

For the Stash Knit Down 2009, I have knitted 1266 yards this month. I thought I would complete the Lady Eleanor Stole, but reading has cut into my knitting time. I have 1 unopened ball of Kureyon left, as well as 12 grams left on the ball I'm using right now. It might even be finished tomorrow.

I was visiting with Gale yesterday, talking about dyeing and business stuff, and she suggested that I wind little tiny skeins of yarn to work out my colorways. I thought that was a great idea. So that's how I spent my Saturday night. I put some undyed yarn on the swift, and using my niddy noddy, made little 5 grams skeins. I doubt I'll do anything towards dyeing tomorrow as I have a knitting party to go to, but I plan to start mixing dyes early next week. (As well as spending some quality time with the tax organizer the accountant mailed. Ugh.)

No comments: