Monday, April 20, 2009

Sock has been released!

Yes, the sock has returned to my custody today with the caveat that I spring for Brewster's Ice Cream later this week.

I think I can handle that. Besides, I need to get sock #2 finished before Stitches on Friday, and I didn't take notes on what I did, so I needed sock #1 in order to make them match.

Someday I'll learn. I've made enough socks now that I've gotten cocky. Where's Han Solo to admonish me? Why does that make me think of John Belushi as the captain of the Raging Queen? Yes, well, I'll just take my Han Solo admonishmant fantasies and go work on my sock.

I really should remember to actually eat lunch. Protein deprivation obviously does stranger things to my brain.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Heehee. Han Solo admonishment fantasies. You make me giggle.