Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, Monday

I know. I was remiss and didn't post any pictures yesterday. I'm still not posting any right now either.


It's been a looong week. I worked yesterday, missing my usual Sunday afternoon nap, then I had to cover for Beth who had jury duty today. I still don't know if she'll be at work tomorrow, but since I have a doctor's appt for the wretched poison ivy, it doesn't matter to me.


Last week I met my new doctor who took over for my old doctor who is working part-time and mostly playing golf near Savannah. She ran bloodwork and found that I may have hypothyroidsim. I'm getting a real physical, the first one is several years, next week, and my bloodwork will be run again. In the meantime, I've been reading everything I can find on it online and finding out that, hmm, some of these symptoms sound familiar. They're the sort of stuff you think may just be parts of aging, but then again, maybe not. As for the poison ivy, it has been spreading some, so I think I've got some of the oil in the bedsheets. Clean sheets tonight and a hot wash for the ones currently on the bed tomorrow. I'm a blistery mess on one arm, so I decided to see what else I could do besides Benadryl & Caladryl.


Our neighborhood has had a rash of break-ins for maybe a year or so. We have more rental property now, and many of us who have lived here think it may be the kids from one of the rental houses. We are starting a neighborhood watch program.

10/18/07 - I'm just posting this as it is. Blogger was down the other night, and I lost part of the post.

1 comment:

Honi said...

good luck with the physical let me know what happens.. and i hope that PI gets better.. I am sure its annoying to say the least...