Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Scooter has a...

vet appointment for this morning. I've written the whole list down of things to check while he's there since Keith is taking him in. I've been planning to meet Daphne for coffee today for a week, and we have so much to catch up on. Keith remembered we were planning to get together and said he'd take Scooter in.

At least if Scooter has hyperthyroidism we can catch it in time. He's not very thin, and he's still alert and active. We do have one big grooming issue - he's not doing his claws anymore. He doesn't like it when I hold him to trim them either.

I'll update when we have the results of his wellness visit with senior checkup.

I think I'm running by Rainbow (the health food store) and getting some flower remedies for me and Scooter. I think we need the one to help with transitions. I may be anthropomorphic here, but I'm worried that Scooter is really going to miss Pixel. She's his mother and he's been with her almost every day of his life. He's had me and Keith almost every day of his life also, but we're not exactly the same.

As for me, my doctor's appointment got moved because of the steroid shot for the poison ivy. I just received from Amazon 2 books about hypothyroidism which I'll start looking through tonight.

No comments: