Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Eek!

Oh no! I'll be spending even more time on Ravelry and less on my actual knitting. A Needle Nook (k)nitting group has been started. There's a calendar in the works so we can post class schedules and knitting nights. We just have to wait for Jess & Casey to get it up and running. Now I just have to finish photographing my stash so I can post it there.

Thank you for all the nice comments on my knitware model. I'll see if I can get her to pose for me more often. I must admit she's not the best model since you want to look at her and not the knitware. What would Tyra say?

Tonight is the last night of this season of America's Next Top Model. It's down to Saleisha, Chantal and Jenah. I have to admit I'm rooting for Saleisha. We'll see who wins tonight.

No comments: