Saturday, December 1, 2007

Serving my cat masters

Remember that the vet said Scooter is supposed to have liver every other day? Well, Keith has given him his serving of liver for today, and I gave him baby food meat for breakfast. I can hear him in the kitchen begging for more meat. The furry devil thinks that by meowing at Keith quite loudly another chicken liver will appear. He's wrong, but I'm sure he'll be having whatever I'm having for dinner. He's gotten so spoiled that his Eagle Pack Holistic formula kibble is just not worthy of him (unless he's really really hungry, and the humans have been able to resist his meows, stares and pawing.) Wish me luck. I have to head in there to eat in just a minute. I will be strong. I won't feed him the best bits of fish off my plate.

There is some knitting content today. I taught a hat class at work today. I'm not comfortable in front of crowds, so teaching has been a challenge for me. I find it's like anything else. The more I do it, the better I get. I still have a lot of room for improvement. I have to stop and think about how to explain things because I just want to show each person one on one how to do the join or whatever, but that doesn't work in a class environment. So remember if you're ever in one of my knit classes that I'm working very hard to make sure you learn what I'm teaching. I do want you to understand it and be able to do it.

I guess that wasn't really knit content. I'll make up for it tomorrow when I take an updated picture of the wrist warmer. Have a great evening.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Aww, poor kitten, not getting pieces of tasty liver dropped into his mouth whenever he wants.