Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Decisions, decisions

Like many of you knitter's, especially those who knit socks, I have a yarn stash. I know mine isn't too large, compared to some, as it will all fit into a closet. Not, of course, that it's all together in the closet.

I am almost finished with my current pair of plain vanilla socks. I only have maybe 3" of ribbing on the cuff to complete, and I'm already thinking of what to cast on next. Let's be honest, I've been wondering what I would cast on next the minute I cast these on.




I had decided over the weekend to use this yarn next. Seacoast Handpaint's Panda Sock in Butte. This is the lovely pastel with the greys, browns, pinks and peach. I've wound it into a lovely yarn cake, but I found that the more I thought about it, the more I wanted something more lively to knit.
Thus I decided to use the Woully Boully in Luna Moth. It has that great Luna Moth green mixed with blues and pinks. It should be a lot of fun for a plain vanilla toe-up sock. I can't wait to get started.

No comments: