Sunday, March 16, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Today is one of those absolutely gorgeous days that makes living in the south so wonderful. Yeah, we had tornadoes and hail and wind the past 2 days. Today is breezy and cool with that crystal clear blue sky we almost never get because of the humidity. The house is all opened up to air out. Keith is working on watersealing the basement, and I've been sort of cleaning in my office. I have been going through more books to either sell, trade or donate, in that order. Listing on Amazon is first choice, trading at the Book Nook is second, and if neither works, then off to Goodwill.

I've not done too much knitting this week. I have knit up most of a log cabin square for a class I'm to teach in April. It's an easy technique to learn, but while looking at my square, I see it takes some time to perfect it. That's true not only of knitting, but much of life.

That's my philosophical moment for the day. I've got to figure out what in the world we're having for dinner. Eventually pictures will go up showing the finished socks.

No comments: