Sunday, March 23, 2008

Now we're both sick

We both stayed home from work yesterday. I'm feeling better than I was earlier this week, but I'm coughing and sounding pretty gross. Keith stayed in bed almost all day yesterday. He's feeling like I did on Tues. & Wed. I know it's just a cold, but colds can really kick your ass.

I did get a little knitting done yesterday. I just haven't felt like going outside to take pictures of anything. Sorry the blog hasn't had much interesting content lately. I hope to make that up in a few days.

I did join a sock yarn club on Ravelry yesterday. It's the Nefarious Yarn Club. Each month she will dye yarn in a colorway inspired by villains, both fictional and historical. She listed off a few possibilities, and she's taking suggestions. I had to nominate two of my favorite evil-doers - C. Montgomery Burns and Smoking Man. How cool would it be to get Monty Burns yarn?

I'm off to find an open grocery store. Happy Easter to those who celebrate it.

No comments: