Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fun with makeup

Now that mine has arrived, I feel safe blogging about this. I think I've tried to get the yarns with the cult followings too long that I didn't feel like I could blog about makeup since it too might disappear from my shopping cart. (It sucks when somethings gets whooshed out of your cart before you can check out.)

I got an email with this lovely kit by Smashbox. I had been thinking that I needed new makeup, and I dreaded to think just how long I'd had the makeup I've been using. Voila, into my email came a message from Sephora showing the set, which by now hopefully you've gone and looked at. For me it's perfect. I wear neutral makeup, and here is a complete set of neutrals. I'm a very happy camper, and I've already tossed my old blusher into the trash, along with a very nearly empty eyeshadow. There's something so satisfying about new makeup in the right colors.

Yes, I know, not a bit of knitting content or even a picture to liven up this post. I'm just a bit tired from waking up very early the past 2 days since Keith had to go to 8 a.m. meetings. Yeah, I'm usually up then, but I'm not used to waking up at 5:30. I'm glad our wakeup time is back to normal tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm heading off to bed. I read about 1/2 of The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie last night, and I plan to finish it tonight. Ah, here's the knitting content. It's a Miss Marple mystery, and quite a fun, quick read.

No comments: