Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sick.

I ended up going to bed last night around 9 p.m. For me, that is very early. Of course, I was awake by 5:45.

I definitely have something. My throat hurts when I swallow, and I can feel it back where my ears connect to my throat. I don't have congestion, so it's not drainage. No or a very low grade fever. Since I'm off today, I'm sending Keith to the store to stock up on orange juice and more Throat Coat. We won't be going to the North Georgia Premium Outlets to refresh his wardrobe today. I think I'm sending him off to work so I can lie in bed, drink tea and doze. I'd rather see if I can fight this off with rest and fluids rather than going to the doctor.

See, this is what happens when you tempt the fates. Arlene and I were talking just the other day about how long it had been since either of us had been sick.

1 comment:

Shari said...

You may have strep throat. It's going around, so if the pain in your throat increases, go to the doctor! I hope you feel better~!
Also, I'll be keeping you and Scooter in my thoughts. His surgery should go just fine :)