Friday, May 9, 2008

Finished Careless in Red

and when, oh when, is Elizabeth George's next book coming out? I'm glad I finished it today as we now have a couple of appointments set up for next week, and I have a feeling some days I won't be having too much fun. So far we have the waterproofing/foundation people coming out to look around and give us an estimate for a french drain. We also have the mobile groomer scheduled to give Monster and Grey their summer shaves. I'll have to figure out how to sneak some fun into next week, other than the sleeping late and not going to work bit. Hopefully I can also finish a knitting project or two. I really don't like having too many projects going on at one time. Some knitters are quite comfortable with 15 different projects on the needles, but I'm not one of them.

No comments: