Friday, May 9, 2008

Sleep deprivation leads to lack of blogging

I've been sleep deprived all week, it seems. Starting over the weekend with being a bit nervy about the Customer Spotlight sale, followed immediately with being Lucy Neatby's driver. Who wouldn't be starstruck and unable to sleep properly? This was followed by a night with restless cats, followed be several nights of shortened sleep as Keith had to get up at the crack of dawn for early morning meetings. This morning he woke early and went back to bed. As for me, the critters were restless, so I got up and started into reading Careless in Red again. I'm over halfway through it. I can't put it down, so that says something about it.

Hopefully today I can catch up on some sleep and start to feel perky again. I'm really looking forward to taking some time off work next week. We're not going anywhere as we have things to do at home, but just to be able to sleep late, not wear make up, and wear pajamas all day if I feel like it will be wonderful. Maybe I can actually get some knitting done.

I'll finish my tale of Lucy's workshop later today. I'll need a bit more snoozing and caffeine to continue.

No comments: