Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm just wondering

if Chubbs will want to ever go outside again. He's adapting a little too well to being inside. Of course, we all know how spacy and yucky we feel with a headcold, and he's probably just so relieved to be inside and safe. I've often wondered about just how comfortably and deeply wild kitties sleep. Lily will go out and roam, then come in and sleep with total abandon. She reminds me of how children will just drop off and sleep like the dead.

He's been a little less demanding today, but maybe it's because we've been making sure to come visit him and pet him.

As you can see, I've not posted any pictures today. I've done a small amount of weeding (2 yard waste bags full, but the yard still looks like crap.) I'll get some up in the next couple of days.

No comments: