Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's Sunday, so it's time for yarn pictures!

I will admit, I've always used my birthday as an excuse for some shopping. This year I shopped for yarn when I probably should have shopped for some new clothes, but yarn's more fun.

From Needle Nook, I have Silk Garden sock yarn and Kureyon Sock yarn.


From Wollmeise, I have these three lovelies, another Lowenzahn, Maria's Deepest Purple and Dornroschen.


From the Loopy Ewe, I present to you Farmhouse Yarns, Hazel Knits and Spirit Trail Fiberworks.


Finally, from Knitch, I have some numma numma.

That's it for the yarn shopping for awhile (yeah, right.)

As for knitting, I'm about halfway up the foot of the second Garter Rib Sock. If I finish it by Friday, I can be in this biweekly drawing for Summer of Socks. You bet I'm going to knit like mad to finish up. I've already started another pair of Monkeys in the Claudia Hand Paint I got at Needle Nook, Urban Fever.

(If you're reading this post before 8:30 a.m., you can see I haven't taken my pictures yet. I feel a cup of coffee will help that immensely, and it's brewing while I sit here and type.)
Do you think Chubbs is adapting to houselife?


Here's Lily sleeping above my pillow. Sorry for the blurriness.

No comments: