Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wollmeise Monkey #1

This is No Purl Monkey number 1. These are for me, and I'm knitting them as part of Summer of Socks 2008. If I can get some quality knitting time tonight, I'll have it finished by Saturday. Then I can cast on number 2.

Monster seems to really like her Diabetes Management catfood, but I do have to feed her away from Scooter as he wants to eat it also. I usually want to let my ancient kitty eat whatever he wants, but I need to make sure it's okay for him. Well, this also costs more than the holistic food they normally get, but then again, my Scooter is over 18, and I think he's worth it.

1 comment:

Janice in GA said...

I think that when they've lived that long, they deserve anything that they want. And kudos to you for taking care of them so well that they CAN live that long!