Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ahhhhh. Cooler.

Finally some cooler weather is here. I feel more lively, as do the critters. Everyone is frisky today, racing up trees and stalking bugs.

Brownie is in her usual sleep spot. She seems back to normal. We think it was a bit of constipation due to eating too much kibble and not drinking enough water.

I've done some yardwork this morning. I'd still be out pulling weeds, but I've run out of yard waste bags. I usually hibernate on Sundays, so I'll be at Home Depot getting more bags tomorrow. I can still get some yardwork done before the yard waste pickup later this week.

That's all for now. Just wanted to let everyone know that Brownie is better. (Although I do have to mop the kitchen with bleach today. She missed the pee pads twice last night.) Such fun.

No comments: