Saturday, September 8, 2007

Shocking scientific announcement!

Yes, you're reading it here! All the astronomers, cosmologists and theologists can stop their looking. I have discovered the center of the universe, and it can be found right here!
Are you ready?
Here it is:

Yes indeed, that is the center of the universe, sleeping on my kitchen table.

In other news, Pixel decided it was time to come back into the house. It's been getting into the mid-60's F at night, and that must be too chilly for her. Also, I don't give her any canned kitty food or half and half when she's outside. She demanded her half and half right after she polished off some yummy catfood this morning.

I realized I've been remiss on my charitable donations so far this year (with having all the vet bills). No vet bills in August, so I can make a donation or two. If I send in some $$ to PBS now, do you think it have any affect on shortening the pledge drive? I guess I'd have to send in some big bucks, and that won't happen unless I win the Mega Millions.

The temperatures will be comfortable enough for me to resume some TNR pretty soon too. I didn't want to have Mr. Chubbikins trying to recover when the heat was so terrible. I'll get the trap and get him fixed in the next few weeks.

I'll tackle my red scarf again tonight. Right now it's just a ball of red yarn waiting to go. Since it's much thicker than I normally use, it should go pretty quickly. I think I've posted a link if you want to check it out and maybe let an orphan know that he or she is not forgotten.

Only 16 more days until fall is officially here. We'll have to look quickly to see any autumnal color. With the drought here the leaves will probably go from green to brown, then fall off overnight.

Have a great Sunday, everyone. I'll be tackling some of the weedy overgrowth in the yard while trying to avoid getting poison ivy for the 3rd time this year.

No comments: