Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Restless night

Keith had to wake up at 5:30 am this morning. I don't know why so many of us are like this, but if we have to get up early we tend to sleep lightly that night. Is it fear of oversleeping that keeps us awake?

Note that I didn't have to get up so early, but Keith is noisy. He can't help it, so I knew whether I liked it or not, I'd at least be awake at 5:30.

So what does my brain do? At 3:40 I'm wide awake, thinking of knitting projects that I could be knitting from stash. Why am I thinking about a multidirectional scarf when I could be sleeping? Mr. Chubby wonders the same thing as I'm disturbing part of his 20 hours a day of kitty sleep. This morning Chubbers is wild and rowdy while I'm wondering how long I have to stay awake before I can go nap. I'm also wondering just where those 2 balls of Silk Garden are that I can use for the scarf.

No comments: