Here is a picture of the completed first sleeve. When I held it up to Keith's arm, I thought it looked a little tiny bit short. I unpicked the bound off stitches and knitted a few more rows. Then, I looked at some pictures of sweaters knitted in the round like this one and saw the sleeves attach lower than I expected them to. I am now wondering if it is too long. Oh well, there's only one way to find out.
Next, you will see a picture of the second baby bear sunsuit that I've made for the AKG. I've made 5 pieces of teddy bear clothing this year, so I feel much better than I did last year. I think this variegated yarn makes a really cute sunsuit.
I'm not blogging too much tonight. Keith put together my Billy Bookcases today, and while he still needs to anchor them to the wall, I can probably move a few books back to the bottom shelf. I've taken over the living room with all my stuff, and he's getting antsy about it.