Sunday, February 24, 2008

Eye Candy Sunday

Just a couple of photos, as promised.


Chemo hat for Gina. I've made it from Lion Cotton by Lion Brand. I had it from my washcloth knitting frenzy. Yes, I did screw up the count for one of the cable rows. I've decided it's a design element.

Automatic bedwarmers working to prewarm my side of the bed. And eww, my sheets didn't photograph well at all. They are a natural, creamy color and several years old. I'll make sure to pull up the quilt next time so you aren't subjected to yucky looking linens. (Ok, I'll admit I've just found a reason to go shopping.)

My second amigurumi egg, but the first one that came out looking like it's supposed to. I thought I had a better focus with the macro lens. (it looked ok on the camera)

As for amigurumi, I think Mad Crocheter and Beth have created a monster. I found myself thinking about crocheting the Residents while driving to work yesterday. Yes, I can crochet with tiny cotton thread and get the heads right. Well, maybe I can.

As any of you crafters know, I've got too much stuff already to get finished or started, yet my brain keeps spinning with new ideas or patterns I've got to make. If only I could win the lottery and have maybe 6 months of self-imposed hermitage to get some of this stuff done. And D'oh! it's back to only 12 million.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yay for design elements. As the Yarn Harlot says, you are so creative that design innovation happens by accident. And what good kitties, warming the bed for you. How do I train my monsters to do that?