Saturday, February 2, 2008

Lucy Neatby!

I can write this now as I have already paid for my spot. Lucy Neatby is going to be at Main Street Yarn & Fibers in May. Woo hoo! What does this following confession say about me? I have watched part of one of her DVD's while knitting and drinking too much wine with other knitters, and I actually learned things! Besides, who can pass up a teacher with hair like that? I can't wait. I think it will be lots of fun.

In other knit news, I would suggest if you want to try Malabrigo's Silky Merino, head over to Needle Nook soon. That yarn has been flying out of the shop. Several Ravelers from other parts of the country have been ordering it, and every time I go in, there is less and less of it. I will mention that it is so much prettier than the pictures on the Malabrigo website are. Silk just has that glow to it.

As for my beloved Scooter, Keith said that the sub-q isn't difficult at all, and he won't have any problems doing it. Thank goodness, because I'm a bit more squeamish. Scooter is definitely looking better and perkier.

No comments: