Friday, February 29, 2008

The eyes have it


See my pile of eyes? Sounds totally macabre, doesn't it? I was looking for eyes for amigurumis and found a website through Ravelry that sold quite a variety. I don't need many eyes right now, and the shipping would be more than my purchase. I decided just to buy a lot more than I need so the shipping would seem reasonable, thus my pile of eyes.

As of this morning I've sold my 4th book on Amazon. It's quite exiting. I think I'll save up my gift certificates (who needs cash when I spend on Amazon so regularly?) and get one of the seasons of Star Trek, The Original Series. That's something Keith and I will both enjoy. After all, "he's dead, Jim" never gets old. Or how about "I'm just a country doctor, Jim, not a miracle worker." It never ceases to amaze me how that old country doctor can find cures for the most odd things imagineable. As Keith says - he read the script.

I'll write more later. Scoots has another vet visit this morning. He needs his rabies vaccination, and while I wish I had remembered this when we were there a few weeks back, at least this way his doctor can check the results of the sub-q. Hopefully he's staying hydrated enough that we won't have to do anymore sub-q. I'll know if we do in just a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Fingers crossed for you and Scooter!