Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Not so hard after all.

I made enough for Sassy to have 3-4 meals yesterday. I used one of Dr. Pitcairn's recipes with info from William Cusick's site. She has delicious oatmeal with turkey thigh, chicken hearts, yellow squash, broccoli and wheat germ oil. Her skin looks better, and her ear has improved a lot. I dosed her with tissue salts yesterday, using one specifically to reduce inflammation, and it worked. How cool is that? We will continue to doctor her up with those, and I shall order the lab book to get better nutritional info for her. I'll have to give her supplements, and I need to know which ones and in what amounts. I know it sounds like a lot of work, but it will be better in the long run to do this instead of vet trips for hot spots and other Shar Pei related skin issues.


I have done some knitting, but a 2x2 rib on a heathery gray sock on size 1 needles isn't exciting to photograph. I should be turning the heel soon, and that makes better pictures.


Until then, just a random picture. Here you see Lily helping Keith get packed to go work out.

1 comment:

Kim said...

D'awwww. What a helpful kitten.