Saturday, April 12, 2008

They'll be no tribble at all

I must lay the blame for my obsession with this entirely with the Mad Crocheter. It was bad enough that she has me checking I can has cheezburger several times daily, but now...

You did go look, didn't you? You must. There really is no one quite like Spock.

Yesterday it was 80F, while tomorrow night there are freeze warnings possible. It's too damp outside for me to take any pictures of knitting in progress. I hope by tomorrow morning it will be drier. I have things that must be photographed before you all can go "ooh" and "ahh" like a bunch of Smurfs.

Hmm, a Smurf reference. This is really bad. I'm displaying my sleep deprivation and age all in one shot. We slept with the windows open last night, which was pleasant until a certain kitty decided that 5 a.m. was the time to get hyperactive. This included climbing into and out of the window over my head several times. Sassy also needed out around this time. Between the dog and the cat, my sleep was over.

I returned the hopefully unnecessary yarn for the prayer shawl and used my store credit to get some Jasmine, color Nut, from Louisa Harding. I've found several patterns in Rowan 41 I would like to make, including Bonita. I think Jasmine will make a very lovely Bonita. I do have some changes to make to the pattern. I want to add sleeves since my upper arms are not tank worthy right now.

Anyway, I must go in search of dinner.

No comments: