Sunday, April 13, 2008

Woohoo for flickr

I've been using flickr for Ravelry, but now I have it linked to my blog. I am so excited since it allows me to edit the pictures more easily.

However, I'm including some directly from my computer this morning too.Here's the prayer shawl in progress. As of this morning it's unblocked size is 27" x 45". I still have a ways to go.
These are front and back photos of the Woolly Boully Meanie sockyarn in the Luna Moth colorway. The color just doesn't photgraph very well, but I love it. It's much more green, the same shade as a luna moth. I ordered it online and was quite surprised when it arrived. I'll admit to some disappointment, but it's grown on me since then.
Here is a photography assistant offering help and supervision.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Very cute photography assistant!