Monday, September 15, 2008

My apologies to the Ramones

There's no stoppin' the knitters from hoppin'! (sung to the tune of Cretin Hop.)

I'm hoppin' tomorrow with Gale and Nancy.

I've already been told by a kindred spirit knitter that I need to update my stash on Ravelry which I haven't done in awhile. The impending update will include the past couple of months plus whatever I get into tomorrow. However, I do have a plan, so hopefully there won't be too much impulse yarn purchasing.

Did you know you can export your stash from Ravelry into Excel? From there you can edit it like an other spreadsheet, leaving you with a list of yarns you already have, color number, dye lot and quantities. Is that not the coolest thing to have before you go shop hopping? Especially if you need 2 more balls of one certain yarn, or you already have 5 colors of Bearfoot and 4 of CTH?

No comments: