Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Need a laugh?

Please go read this. I was laughing out loud. Of course, you may need to scroll through some of the older posts to get the whole story, but to paraphrase, they originally thought Blueberry was a girl.

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink! Say no more!

In other news, my stash has suddenly become a Ravelry shopping stop. Just tonight I've had the second person in a week ask if they could buy something from it. I said yes to the first as she wanted 3 balls of Knit Picks yarn I had bought on a whim. I had the dye lot she needed, and who knows when I would have used it.

As for this second one, she's wanting a single ball of my silk yarn. It's been in my stash waiting for the perfect pattern to come along. Since I got it on sale, I may have too much of it, but I'd rather have too much than have to desperately search for it. While I can sympathize with the situation, I probably won't sell it.

No comments: