Friday, September 19, 2008

Shop Hop pictures

First we have Saucy by numma numma, purchased at Needle Nook. The color is minty fresh.
This is Cherry Tree Hill in the colorway Fall Foliage. It was purchased at Main Street Yarns and Fibers.

We went to Strings and Strands after Main Street, where I purchased an older Rowan Magazine. I didn't take a picture of it.

This is Socks That Rock Lightweight in the Pride colorway. C'mon, who wouldn't love rainbow socks? I got this at Knitch.
This is 7 skeins of Rowan Summer Tweed. I purchased 4 at Cast On Cottage and the other 3 at The Whole Nine Yarns.
Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy purchased from Only Ewe and Cotton Too. I'll admit that I had a devil of a time finding anything I wanted to get there. It was probably shopping fatigue. I'll may donate this to a giveaway that I'm participating in on Ravelry, or I may make a couple of shopping bags.
Misti Alpaca Chunky. Not an especially inspired purchase as I can get Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande from work in almost the same color, but shopping fatigue, as well as a desire not to spend a bundle when we got to Knitting Emporeum, the last shop on our wild shop hop dash.
I'll update my stash on Ravelry soon too. I think I have other yarns that I haven't shown here either. I have miserably ignored one of my new years resolutions to knit from stash. Just ain't been happening. Maybe next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fall colors skein. Ooh! :)

Looks like you had a tiring but fun time!