Saturday, January 12, 2008

Addendum to yarn purchasing moratorium

I will follow in the footsteps of others before me and amend this to yarn purchasing is allowed for a specific project if the project is a gift.

I mention this since I now have 2 gifts to knit up. One is a shawl that a family member saw and would like me to knit another one just like it as a gift. The other is something that came to me that same night, and there's a deadline on it. More on it later.

I have to admit as great as it was to see family this past week, it was so incredibly lovely to come home last night and be able to watch tv while knitting with a cat in the lap. The kitties and Sassy have been feeling deprived. My lap was a revolving cat bed with 3 different kitties in it at different times, and Sassy requiring petting every time you looked in her direction. (Not that she always got it.)

I started working on Keith's sweater again last night. As usual, I find I'm changing things as I go along. It doesn't look different enough yet for pictures, but by next weekend I may have some shots of the intarsia sleeves.

No comments: