Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday pictures

I needed something to do after I let loose my inner klutziness and fell up the stairs out front, so I took pictures of my knitting. (And I'm fine. I just startled poor Mr. Chubbikins, that most friendly of feral kitties, when I shouted out a quick curse. I think I will have a goose egg on my leg later, and I'll make sure to cover it up for yoga tomorrow.)

Without further ado:

These are for the bears the Atlanta Knitting Guild collects, as I mentioned in a previous post. They are supposed to be for the same size, but even though I followed the directions, the top seems much smaller than the skirt. Don't let the pictures fool you. The top is quite a bit smaller. I'm planning to used the pink yarn and make a smaller skirt, then I'll figure out another pattern for the sweater to go with the white skirt. The top is the exact same color, but I used the flash with the skirt photo. I didn't want to wash out the details on the top.

These are the 2 socks I'm working on for myself. The bright one is my "car" sock since it's an easy pattern that I can work on during traffic lights. The other is the lace pattern from Spinning Bunny. The lace itself is easy to work, but not exactly traffic light easy.


Finally, these fingerless gloves are a gift, and I plan to deliver them, quite belatedly for a Christmas present, tomorrow.

As change is the only constant in the universe, I'll be staying at my job. My co-worker was offered a fulltime job much closer to home, and I didn't feel comfortable leaving Arlene with a major staff deficit to fill. I'll just plan to take more time off in order to visit my family.

1 comment:

Eve said...

thanks! You can see details on Ravelry.