Saturday, January 5, 2008

Thank you

I want to thank you for your kind words and thoughts at this time. It seems everything does come at once.

Frank passed away on Thursday night. Thank goodness he is no longer suffering. We'll miss him so much. He's the guy who's always the life of the party with a big smile on his face, telling outrageous stories and teasing all the ladies. Holiday get togethers with Frank were always very fun. That's how Keith and I will remember him. We both have regrets of not visiting him more while he was alive, especially before he got ill. That's why I've been urging everyone to spend time with the people who mean something to you.

As for me, since I work parttime, I decided to take a break from working in order to be able to spend some time with my grandmother's before they both pass away. We (speaking generally about humans) don't have any idea of what the future will bring (unless we have ESP). Neither grandmother is on the brink, but they both have some health issues. This time I spend will hopefully give them both some enjoyment, and I'll have some more happy memories for the future.

I promise, knitting content later. I have to enlist the hubby to take a few photos, then I'll be both horrifying and delighting you with knitting projects.

Take care.

3 comments:

Janice in GA said...

Ah, I'm sorry.

Be at peace. I'm sure he is now too.

Yarn or Death said...

I'm so sorry. I hope all those wonderful memories will be a comfort.

I hope you have an awesome time with your grandmothers -- I have a feeling you will!

Shari said...

Eve, my sincere sympathies on Frank's passing. You are right to remember the good times with him, because the way you described him, that seems like what he would want too.
Take care,
Shari