Sunday, January 6, 2008

Woohoo! Pictures finally!

I've got pictures today, so get ready for some eye candy. This one really is the Night before Christmas. Not a creature was stirring, not even a super-active wild kitty.


Here are pictures of the Mystery Stole 3 which has been in hibernation, but I did want to get a picture of it on Ravelry. Princess was not a cooperative model today. Models can be so moody.



This is Honi's finished stole. I still think it's a wee bit short, but it will work. It's worked in Malabrigo Amorosa. You can't see the cables here, but I love the way the colors show up.



I got notice from Amazon that my first book sold! I've got to get it packed up today, so Honi, I'll be posting your stole tomorrow too.

As for my resolutions, I am almost finished with the fingerless gloves that I'm making for Janice. (Sorry Janice in Ga, it's a different Janice). I'll post a picture of them after I fool around with getting the photo edited. (It needs to be rotated, as does my sock photo.)

4 comments:

Janice in GA said...

You have a book? Cool!

And I didn't REALLY think you were knitting the mitts for me. Hoped, maybe...

:D

Yarn or Death said...

OMG CUTE KITTEHS!!!!

Kim said...

I love that picture of you. You look so cute.

Honi said...

I got a present.. I am doing the happy dance!!!.. I felt like crap all weekend and You just made me feel so much better.. I can not wait to get that.. that indeed will be so treasured.. I love those colors ... YAY...